‘Craniocervical and craniomandibular dysfunctions. Diagnosis and approach to treating temporomandibular joint.’
- The dates of the workshop are: module 1: March 5-9, 2018, module 2: September 5-9, 2018. Dates have been confirmed by Professor Rocabado.
- Dentist: PLN 16,000 (PLN 8,000 per module)
- Physiotherapist: PLN 14,000 (PLN 7,000 per module)
- Physiotherapist (who participates together with a dentist): PLN 12,000 (PLN 6,000 per module)
- To participate, each participant must first obtain a confirmation about workshop availability sent from firstname.lastname@example.org and then pay a non-refundable deposit of PLN 3000. Payments must be made according to the following schedule:
Module 1 payments:
- Non-refundable deposit of PLN 3000
- The remainder must be paid 3 months before workshop date, i.e. until December 14, 2017 at the latest.
Module 2 payments:
- Non-refundable deposit of PLN 3000 to be paid one week before module 1 workshop date, i.e. until February 26, 2018
- The remainder to be paid 3 months before the workshop date, i.e. until June 4, 2018.
- Deposit and the payments made according to the above schedule are non-refundable.
- After workshop availability confirmation, a pro-forma invoice will be sent to serve as a basis for payments made according to the schedule specified in point 3.
- Subsequent payments should be made to the bank account indicated on the first pro-forma invoice, according to the schedule, providing first and last name and workshop date as the bank transfer title.
- Failure to meet any of the dates means automatically that the reservation is lost, thus causing the deposit and subsequent payments to be lost as well.
- If a participant wishes to make an earlier payment, they should let us know in advance.
- Participant who cannot participate in the workshop may give his/her place up to someone else, by giving the Administration a notice prior to the commencement of the workshop.
- Each Participant is expected to participate in both modules. Participant who participated in the first module cannot give up his/her place in the second module to someone else.
- By paying the first pro-forma invoice, the participant accepts the terms and conditions of the workshop.
- Administration reserves the right to cancel the workshop or change the date of the workshop due to force mejeur – Instructor’s illness, carrier strike etc. In the event of a force majeur, the Administration will give notice to the participants and return the deposit. In a situation where the dates of the workshop are changed by the Instructor, the Administration will send an enquiry to the participants , asking about the possibility to participate on a new date.
Beata and Łukasz Kaczmarek